eCommerce Operations Manager
1. Who We Are
Our company is a small, global omni-channel retailer specialising in Lifestyle products, Skincare. Our omni-channel model compromises of websites operating in AUS, the US, UK, EUROPE and ASIA, with wholesale and marketplace partnerships in the US, UK and AUS. Our HQ Studio is located in Sydney, Australia (and soon LA) with our close contractors based globally.
We’re a small team that has conquered a huge amount of ground in a short period of time, and look forward to continuing our growth and expansion for our brands to become renowned cult names in their respective industries. We continue to push into new markets and territories and are looking for our next KEY team member to join our vision.
You will be working closely with the Director, Marketing and Brand Manager, our Studio Assistants, Regular Contracting Teams, Our Warehouses, Production/Manufacturing, Logistics Channels and other Outsourced Operating arms.
• Our HQ Studio is located in the Northern Beaches, Australia with 3 team members and gorgeous ocean views, you will have the option to WFH/Remotely or join the team in the studio if you are local. (LA coming soon)
• 4 Day a week role, pro rata (flexible for the right candidate)
2. About The Role
Our eCommerce Operations Manager will be responsible for:
• Driving technical solutions for the ongoing optimisation of our suite of global business
• Being and taking the lead on our eCommerce Projects
• Implementing and managing our eCommerce systems and third-parties to maintain our operational standards and accomplish business targets
• Overseeing contract work when developing, to run and maintain the key eCommerce technical suite
• Maintaining Strong relationships with key external stakeholders/suppliers of eCommerce technologies and platforms
• Providing support for strategy development on improving sales performance and optimisation
• Leverage analytics to provide business insights
• Implementing and maintaining digital third-party products to optimise our operations using forward-thinking, agile methodologies
• Monitoring our Warehouse Operations, Production Teams/Manufacturers and Logistics Channels to ensure deadlines, and operations are all in check
• Prioritising needs of the business to ensure we’re constantly hitting development target and launch deadlines
• Developing new Work Flows and processes across the business to optimise performance
• Leveraging digital platforms, tools and technologies
• Mapping customer journey’s and design thinking
• Complying with digital security policies, international trade and logistics requirements
• Proactively communicate and work with the cross-functional team to solve real problems in an impactful way
• Pioneer new pathways for the business that deliver strong business results and growth
3. About You
You’ll thrive in fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment and love working under pressure. Your intellectual mind loves complex ideas and concept and is paired with sound, grounded logic that is able to find and implement practical solutions. You love understanding how things work, resolving problems and finding solutions that see the business thrive. You’re ready to hit the ground running on some awesome projects and deliver strong business results and growth. You are a great support to your team and colleagues to help manage complex digital projects. You must be a great communicator and have a passion for making things run smooth operationally.
• You possess high logic skills and ‘common sense’. Your built for problem solving, love challenges and LOVE turning complex situations into simple, streamlined solutions and outcomes
• You have great ‘mechanical reasoning’ and are adept at understanding how things ‘work’.
• You thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment, are highly-driven, self-motivated and under pressure
• You love ‘getting in’ and figuring out how things work
• Understand processes and back-end systems of eCommerce platforms
• You understand UX and UI design, as well as the Customer Journey and conversion funnels for eCommerce
• You are able to manage people well, and work great in a small team environment
• You live and breath dev, but you understand how it fits with other areas of the business
• You thrive on getting S#!t done!
• Bring new ideas and passion to work
• Extensive experience in working in an agile digital environment
• You easily evaluate business requirements vs team and system capabilities to find solutions
• Solid understanding of using digital analytics to understand customer behaviour and make data driven decisions to increase customer conversion
• Great communication and leadership skills. Comfortable working and communicating with a range of stakeholders across the business and countries
• Customers are at the heart of everything you do.
4. Next Steps
To apply for this position, please send a cover letter, C.V. and design portfolio to email@example.com
We are extremely proud of our determined, enthusiastic & passionate small team. We understand the importance of our team & we believe in our vision and core capabilities to thrive and grow. We take pride in the fact that we recognise & share our success stories and award individual team members for their achievements. We would welcome the successful candidate into a fantastic working environment with an outstanding, friendly & talented team and uncapped career potential to grow with us!