'St Soleil Marketplace' is a part of our new 'Closed-Loop, Love & Re-Loved Initiative'. Earlier in 2022 we set a goal to give new life to Pre-Loved and Seconds Stock items, and to prioritise a vision of a more sustainable future. We believe a beautiful aspect of St Soleil, other than creating timeless pieces intended to be treasured for many moons to come, will be our commitment to a more sustainable, loving future. Intentionally re-sharing pre-loved or unloved items that can be cherished by someone in our community, or upcycled into new jewellery pieces where possible.
Card Deck --
• 60-Card Oracle Deck in Black
• Gold Foil details and design
• Luxe thick card stock with 'soft touch' finish
• Beautiful gold gilded card edges -- for a touch of magic
• 480pg Hardcover Guidebook
• Matte linen finish keepsake box with magnetic closure
• Organic cotton Tarot Cloth
• Eco-cotton drawstring pouch for safe storage
• Traditional Tarot card size 2.75x4.75"/ 70x121mm
I. Lunar Phases & Energies x11
II. Astrology Energies / Zodiac Signs x12
III. Planetary & Luminary Energies x11
IV. 'Celestial Wisdom’ Oracle Cards x26
• Thick hardcover cover book with velvety soft touch & gold foiling
• 480page Hard Cover Book with gold foil design with super soft-touch velvety feel
• Bookmark ribbon, so you never loose your place
• A cosmic map to guide you through each of the cards & beyond
Part 1. Getting Started | Creating the space, consecrating your cards, clearing your deck, asking questions, shuffling & cutting the deck, accessing your intuition, cleansing & charging the deck, simple meditations and more...
Part 2. Card Spreads
Part 3. About Numerology, Astrology, & Advanced Esoteric Astrology
Part 4. Card Meanings | Lunar Energy, The Zodiac, Planetary Energies & Chakras, Celestial Guidances.
Part 5. FAQ’s, Troubleshooting, and Notes from the Author + a section for your own note
• Marketplace stock is treated like sale items; all sales are final. Please choose carefully.
• Photographs are only representations of the type of product
Marketplace items are any or all of the below:
• Items that have been pre-loved by a member of our community and have passed our Marketplace Quality Check.
• They can be seconds stock, such as items that have been RTS from an undeliverable address and have made their way back to our studio
• Our Marketplace stock is also seconds stock that may have an imperfection such as a small surface scratch on the jewellery pieces, dented book corner or typos etc
The main intention of this initiative is to 'close the loop' of buying and discarding. In return, we want to support the circulation of jewellery metals and other ritual items so they never end up in landfill or turned into waste where they can be harmful to the environment.
Q: What condition are these items in?
• All Marketplace stock has been quality checked to make sure that any items resold are in usable, and treasurable condition.
• Pre-loved items will come with the card decks opened and used previously, but well kept. Seconds items will usually be items that have a dented corner, a small scratch or perhaps an older version of stock with typos that have since been corrected.
Q: How do I know which item I am getting?
• Marketplace 'Loved & Re-Love' stock are set aside from our regular stock. They sit together on their own shelf, and are all mixed together under the one label of 'Loved & Re-Love' Stock.
• Each time a Marketplace order is made, we intuitively choose an item from this shelf at random.
Your are successfully subscribed for email notifications.